Through simSchool, pre and in-service teachers, instructors, administrators, and others experience and improve knowledge and confidence in:
- classroom management techniques
- understanding diverse learning styles & behaviors
- analyzing student information and data
- task design and implementation
- much more
Learn more about simSchool
Real-time reports give users and instructors a to-the-minute snapshot of how instruction and communication choices impact the performance and emotions of diverse learners.
- play sims multiple times and analyze results
- experiment with sequencing, conversational interventions, and pacing to assess impact on simStudents
- reflect on personal choices and tendencies over time
Watch a video on simSchool Data & Reporting
Use simSchool's simCreator Toolkit to create any type of learner, task, classroom, or module you like and share to the Open Library or visit the Library and use items created by other members of the community
- simSchool can model over 1 billion learner profiles on demand
- an infinite number of users that can share and play content together in real time
- gain deep experince with diverse student types
Register now and start playing, learning & sharing
Our worldwide community of users spans higher education institutions, K12 school systems, research groups, and other partners committed to improving teacher education and teacher proficiency.
- join colleagues in using simSchool as a tool for instruction
- join institutions in making simSchool a complement to field work and practicum
- investigate how simSchool may enhance your professional development
Visit our Partners page to see where simSchool is being used
simSchool March Bulletin Board
At California University of Pennsylvania, Holly Diehl has been leading a team of researchers from the Department of Early, Middle and Special Education using simSchool...
» read more
simSchool In The News
simSchool was named in the Horizon Report 2012 Higher Education Edition AND a finalist in the Digital Media + Learning Teacher Badges Competition this week...
» read more
Jump right in and start playing to teach now with simSchool Lite
» Click here to play